To hear the latest Dorking Talking listen here.
In this centenary Armistice month, Dorking Talking features bellringing, poetry and a piece from a modern teenager about Tyne Cot war cemetery. On a cheerier note, we take a look at Farnham’s Fuggles hops – essential for many real ales – hear about a national conference for talking newspapers, and learn what support is available to listeners for Calibre’s Audio Library. There’s the latest on the High Street, and after Mark has enjoyed his tea break in Bookham, Lucy offers a fitness scheme with a twist… It’s all waiting for you!
- November Welcome & Birthdays
- High Street Update
- Sensory Bus interview Tony Greene
- Teenage Visit to WW1 Cemetery
- Bellringing for Remembrance
- When The Guns Were Heard In Surrey
- Fuggles Hops
- Report back from TNF conference
- Calibre membership support services
- Time for Tea – Claire’s Café, Bookham
- Good Gym
- Thought for the month Being Sorry