To hear the latest Dorking Talking listen here.
Ho! Ho! Ho! Here’s the Christmas and New Year special edition Dorking Talking magazine to see you through the festive season into the New Year. It’s extra long and packed full of items to amuse, entertain and enlighten you – and it’s available online until February 2020, so you can take your time to enjoy it.
To give you a flavour, we’ve asked our readers to tell us their special Christmas memories, we’ve got Christmases on duty, food and drink, New Year ideas, and several heartwarming stories. So get out the mince pies and the beverage of your choice, make yourself comfortable and we’ll begin…
- Christmas Welcome and Birthdays
- Vicar disrupts Christmas
- Xmas Day in the Fire Station
- Policeman’s Xmas Memory
- Hospital Christmas Memory
- Raise Your Glass – beverages of the past
- Port Negus
- Xmas child & Santa Memory
- Jesus is Missing!
- A Slower Pace Of Life
- Cold Turkey
- Paris Xmas Memory
- A slice of life
- Trip of a lifetime Xmas Memory
- Surrey Monopoly Board
- History of Hogmanay
- New Year Resolution Story from Sarah Lott
- My NOT To Do List, by Victoria Coren
- New Year Activities to Join
- A Small Moment – Taxi Driver