Following the first heatwave of the summer, we start the August edition with keeping your cool in the heat. Lucy updates us on Dorking High Street news and we hear about, not guide dogs, but guide people from GDBA. We talk about both driving electric cars and hearing them coming and we join Mark Davis for tea at The Watermill. Then we bring you news and tips from the Macular Society, remember funfairs from childhood and say Happy 60th Birthday to the Surrey Wildlife Trust.
Join us by clicking the “listen here” button and come along for the ride!
- August Welcome
- High St Update
- Keeping Your Cool
- Driving Electric Cars
- Audible Electric Vehicles
- My Guide interview Serge Chapman
- Time for Tea: The Watermill
- Innovation in Eye Health – Macular Soc
- Macular Society Tips for VIPs
- Funfair Magic in Our Childhood
- Holiday at Home
- Surrey Wildlife Trust at 60
- Blacksmith’s Cottage The New Place
- Thought for the Month – Stillness